Now Kansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Credit Union members can obtain a free credit score within Virtual Branch and the TouchBanking mobile app. The new service, powered by credit union partner SavvyMoney, is called CreditSense.
Your credit score is more than just a number - it's a way for lenders to determine:
- Whether you are eligible for a loan
- The amount of the loan
- Interest rate and term
CreditSense also contains resources to help expand your knowledge on a wide range of financial topics. The site features numerous blog posts, articles and videos from nationally-known financial experts like Jean Chatzky and Chris O'Shea.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Log in to Virtual Branch
- Click the 'Get my Credit Score' link located in the right-hand margin
- Enter your personal details
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Answer three security questions
- Click the 'Get My Credit Score' button
It's that easy!