We know how important it is for you to be able to take care of your financial business when you are on the go, even if you are not in downtown Topeka. That's why the Credit Union is now part of 'shared branching.' Through our partnership with other credit unions, you can conduct transactions at participant's branches just as if you were at the Kansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Credit Union office.
A variety of services are available:
- Make a cash withdrawal for that extra souvenir when you're on vacation.
- Deposit a check when you are shopping across town.
- Make a loan payment in a branch on your way home.
- Transfer money between accounts so you can make a special purchase.
There is no charge to use this service. All participating credit unions display the Credit Union Service Centers logo. You can find a nearby branch several ways:
- Call 1-800-919-2872.
- Visit www.cuservicecenter.com to search or download locations to your GPS device.
- Download the iPhone app, Find Branch, from iTunes.
- Ask the Credit Union staff.
- Look for the CU Service Centers logo.
In Topeka and Hutchinson, all full-service branches of Envista Credit Union are participating locations. Wichita also has many shared branch locations available to our members there. When you visit a Credit Union Service Center, just make sure you know Kansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Credit Union, your account number, and have a photo ID.