The 3rd quarter newsletter is now available. Be sure to check it out to see what is happening at the Credit Union. Click here to read it now!
News items include:
- International Credit Union Day will be celebrated Thursday, October 17.
- The Credit Union can help get teens the tools they need for a great financial start.
- Rewards checking is coming November 1.
- Credit unions unite for good throughout Topeka, across Kansas, and around the world.
- Shred day scheduled for Saturday, October 19.
- How and why to refinance a mortgage.